Thursday, July 7, 2011

Moving Soon?



















What a great photograph!

I went into the darkroom the other night to print out a few photos from my Italy trip and nothing seemed to work quite right. It's been awhile since I've done any printing and because my darkroom isn't really dark, I have to wait until about 9:30 before I get started. With everything I've been trying to get accomplished around here lately, I thought it might be a good way to relax and enjoy a quiet evening doing something creative. No such luck. I got a few prints made but I'm not really happy with the way they came out. I think I'll wait until the barn's got the lid back on it before I try again.

Didn't get much done yesterday because the Missus and I were watching the grandkids but I'm planning on hitting it again today. With a little bit of luck, I'll at least have the wheels under it. If so, rig it up for rolling and see if it moves. I hope this works as planned, I'm getting a little nervous about the whole affair.

Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: