Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years

I usually don't put much effort into making New Year's resolutions but in response to a couple of comments to my last post I came up with the following:

Finish what you started
Don't start what you can't finish
For everything you bring home, two things must go

Pretty good for about two minutes worth of think time. Of course if it's that easy to figure out what to change, it probably should have already been done. I also need to continue planning for the upcoming retirement. One of these days I won't have access to the school shop, so I'll have to do everything at home. I need to buy or make a couple of pieces of equipment but I'll tackle that after the new barn gets done. Until then:

Finish what you started
Don't start what you can't finish
For everything you bring home, two things must go

Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year to you all.

2 comments:

leroy99 said...

You will have access if I have anything to do with it. I like the two have to go for everything that comes home resolution. Happy New Year!

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Definitely not worried if you take over but it's always good to have a plan B - especially with the hours I sometimes work. As far as two going for every one that comes in, there just reaches a point when your possessions own you, rather than you owning them.