Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday


Interesting weekend for me. We had a sort of mini family reunion on Friday night with everyone going out to dinner. My youngest brother stayed a couple of nights with me so we had a chance to get caught up. After he left I got the chicks out of the basement and transferred to the coop and I started painting the house. The weather was a little threatening but the rain held off and I got quite a bit done. I've got about an hour's worth left to finish up the siding on the back of the house. Looks like rain coming in later today and most of the rest of the week, so won't be able to get much else done outside.


Which means I should be able to get a little something done on the Sportster this week. My bolt kit came last week and if you look closely you can see the shim for the kickstarter and the locking tab for the countershaft sprocket I picked up at the dealer last week. I've got a woodworking project for a guy to do that I need to get started on. Might be a good time to work on that as well. 

Have a good week. Off to the doctor for my check-up.


No comments: