Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Camera
















Trying out the new digital camera with a couple of shots of my orchid and rose bush. I'm not really a big fan of digital photography but this little gem is pretty neat. It's got a setting just for taking pictures of flowers. Who'd a thunked it? Anyway, things are in bloom and we all should appreciate the beauty around us. In fact, Benedetto Croce went so far as to say even though we might not be artists, we all should have an AB behind our name - Admirer of Beauty. So as I start the last week of the school year and the boys and I are cleaning up the shop and toolroom, I need to stop and smell the roses. Roses are certainly better than some of the funk that comes from welding jackets that haven't been washed all year along with some stinky workboots.

Shop Teacher Bob, AB

No comments: