Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trailers For Sale Or Rent
















































Roger Miller, I'm not. King of the Road, I'm not. But a Big Time Fabricator or BTF, I am. Because of this, it's trailer time once again. The red trailer is a dump trailer I made a couple of years ago from plans from Northern Tool and Equipment. It's a 5x10 and I'm real happy with how it came out. The only thing is, I didn't have the hydraulics when I was putting the finishing touches on it. I bought the cylinder and pump right after taking it home but never got around to finishing it up. Sounds like familiar refrain, doesn't it? Anyway, I picked up the control valve and some fittings the other day, took it to school and got the cylinder mounted up and then pulled it back home because I've got another trailer for the boys to work on. This one appears to have started life as some type of camper but is really rough. The boys were already working on it before I remembered to get a picture of it. It will be a challenge to make something out of it at all, but especially to get it done before school's out. In the meantime, I'll try to get the pump and valve for mine bolted up at home and then pull it back in to school to get the hoses on after the other one goes out the door. I'm looking for the old trailer twofer. Then it's back to work on completing the midget and the motorcycle.

No comments: