Monday, November 14, 2011

Looking Sexy















I was going to work on the lifting cradle yesterday but an extra pair of hands showed up, so I got the track for the overhead door squared up. I finished installing the rest of the pieces and it goes up and down now. I still have to put the handles on it but the spring I repaired works just fine. I think the next step is to get some temporary lighting in and the lifting cradle out. It needs to go and I can't replace the flooring upstairs until it does. I've got a couple of big halogen lights I can mount up and then I can work a little later in the evening.

I got a couple other little jobs knocked out also, so it was a pretty good day in spite of the 40 mph winds.

Have a good week.


2 comments:

Grumpyunk said...

Looks good, Bro.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Thanks. It's been a lot of work and still some more to go but now I'll be able to add barn builder to my resume.