Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day


Here's Merle with his Working Man's Blues for all you hard working folks out there. I hope you're all enjoying the day off. And for those of you who don't have the day off, you have both my sympathy and appreciation, especially those of you in the military, public safety and the medical fields.

I'm going to spend the day just putzin' around the shack. I got another batch of peach wine started yesterday and I think I'll try to get some apples in the dehydrator today. The back yard needs to be mowed and the mower needs an oil change. Maybe wash the bugs off the motorcycle and the face shield on the helmet. It's supposed to be both cooler and dryer today so whatever I decide, it'll probably take place outside now that the weather is decent again. I've got a couple of welding jobs for people lined up, so I want to get a couple of things done on the home-front. Be nice just to lay around or go fishing, though. We'll see how the day unfolds.

You, however, should just relax and enjoy the day with family and friends.


No comments: