Today's the last day of Preparation month - probably should have addressed this at the beginning of the month, rather than the last day, but that probably says something about my preparations.
I consider myself fairly well prepared. I've got a backup generator, some food and water set aside, but I bought the two-volume Civil Defense Manual and learned a few things. I've read the first volume and have started working my way through the second. Lots to digest here. One of my take-aways was the importance of forming a group of people if things get real bad. While that makes perfect sense, that would be tough where I live. However, now's the time to think about a solution before the ball drops.
The two-volume set is a little pricey, but it's a lot of information all in one location. There's going to come a time when this info will be extremely valuable. Get the set, read it and prepare!

No comments:
Post a Comment