Friday, September 5, 2008

Battery Box















I'm pretty well up to snuff on the battery box. Take it home for a final fit check before I weld up the brackets. One more thing off the punch list. I still haven't got the seat mounted and I need to make a brace for the ducktail and a license plate bracket, but there is measurable progress. The back of the bike is definitely taking shape.

I'm still working on tearing the barn down but that too is coming along nicely. Slow, but once again, measurable progress. I might actually be able to get some concrete poured for the new one before the snow flies. That would almost be too good to be true. It would be nice to have a decent place to keep the finished projects. I've been using that as an excuse for not finishing a few of these things but the reality is they just haven't been enough of a priority for me to get up off my rump and do something. I'm feeling pretty sassy now, though. There will be a few things done by the end of May 2009.

No comments: