Thursday, March 26, 2009

Camp Granada

I'm feeling sort of like the kid in Alan Sherman's song Camp Granada. After forecasting rain all week, the weather has actually been tolerable and I've been able to get outside and get a few things done. All has not been roses, however. The missus has managed to land herself in the hospital and will be there for a few more days. Because of this, I'm seizing the opportunity to tackle a project inside the shack. As soon as I finish this post, I'm going to start replacing some ceiling tile. Should be able to get everything torn out and cleaned up before I head to Indy for the Gloves. Hopefully, the dust will not only have settled but also have been cleaned up and the project completed before she gets home.

If you want to see some cool pictures of big Harleys from the 60's, check out Nostalgia on Wheels. They must have been taken at some kind of rally. Mom and Pop sporting matching outfits on big Electra Glides - pretty cool.

If you want a real good rant on what's happening with the bailout and what prompted this, check out Your Crazy Uncle's post from yesterday. Just the thing for a guy like myself who's getting ready to do his taxes.

No comments: