Monday, March 16, 2009

Wouldn't This Be Fun?




















I've always had a thing for sidehacks. 500cc BMW kneeler with leading link front forks and a buddy who has a whole lot of faith in your driving abilities. I was a member of the Sidecar Racers Association for a couple of years. They're a group of like minded fanatics who race in Canada and in the US. Nice bunch of people at that time - see no reason they wouldn't still be. The outfits now are a little more sophisticated than the one in the photo but still not financially untouchable for a guy who just wants to have fun. If I could ever limit my interests to a workable number, I'd have me one.

From: here.

2 comments:

Grumpyunk said...

Dude, I would so be your sidecar monkey.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Be careful what you wish for.