Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend or Weakend - Not Sure Which

Nice weekend. We had the grandsons here Friday night and Saturday morning, which of course cuts into my project time, but the boys trump everything else. I did manage to get a little machine work done Sat. afternoon and after running a four mile race Sunday morning, a little more work in the shop later in the afternoon. With the weather in the 70's, it was nice to be out in the shop with the big doors open.

I'm all over the map right now on projects, even by my standards. I'm working on the boat, the gun, two motorcycles, the house, and all kinds of things at school. The next couple of weeks are going to be even busier than usual, so no telling what, if anything, is going to get accomplished. I've got a couple of meetings for school this week, a couple of nights at the gym, Jimmy fights Friday night, and I'm going out on Sat. night. I guess that leaves Wed. night to work on things and get a few miles of training in. I'm doing a 10K Thanksgiving morning so a little bit of roadwork would definitely be a good thing. Like they say, no rest for the wicked.

I'll try to get some pictures up later in the week of the projects.

No comments: