Did a little work yesterday on the windmill the wife drug home. Trying to finish a few odds and ends before I turn over my keys at the end of the week. The bottom part I straightened out about two weeks ago and I cut the pieces for the vanes at the same time. I finished welding everything together and now all it needs is the bearing on top that allows it to stay oriented to the wind and a little paint. It takes an inch bearing rather than a metric, so I'll probably have to order one. No biggy. I'll do that in the next couple of days. I've got a couple of other things I've been waiting to order until I had an order that was more than the shipping cost.
I dug out a few parts for the 900 yesterday, as well. I'm thinking that's the one to work on - and keep working on until it's finished. There's a shop that sells parts and works on bikes not too far from here, a couple of them actually. One deals mostly with choppers but the other one is more performance oriented. It's supposed to be close to 100 again on Wednesday, so maybe I'll take a run up that way and get a price on some brake parts and a couple of other things. It's time to get the show on the road.
I'm heading over to school again this morning and push the broom around a little bit. Just about ready to turn it over to the new guy. I'll have to see if I can come in and be like the roving reporter. That way I can still promote what the boys are doing here on the blog. Should be no shortage of progress on my own stuff, though.