Friday, March 8, 2024

Jobs

 



I picked up my veggies from the CSA yesterday and a bit of work as well. The three little single wheel carts need a 12" extension on the handles. Not much to that, however, he asked me about making a cart like in the top photo. It's all aluminum and it would need to be wider than the one in the photo. I've got a spool gun set up for welding aluminum. I haven't used it in years but that'd be the only way to weld it together. Way too much time if I had to TIG weld it. I'll get a price on the tube and see where we're at. That alone might scare him off. Depending on what the MRI on the chest shows, I may or may not be able to do anything on the aluminum cart anyway.

I got the first coat of varnish on the rotary table box. As long as it warms up a bit today, I'll get the second coat on it and then get the hardware on it tomorrow.



No comments: