Thursday, March 7, 2024

Yabba-Dabba-Do

 


I've been listening to the soundtrack of Ken Burns Country Music history and there's a George Jones track on it. It's not this one, but this one's one of my favorites. And the nice thing about having your music on a CD, it's always more reliable than Ol' George hisself was.

The tee slot nuts came Tuesday for the rotary table. I had one more piece I needed to glue up on the box, so I took care of that yesterday. I'll put the hardware on the box today, remove it and then put the first coat of spar varnish on. It'll take a couple of days for that but it's warm enough out in the wood shop at least.

I'm unemployed once again - finished my class up on Tuesday evening. I still need to post the grades but that won't take long. Not sure what the future holds for me there. The boss man said he'd be in touch. Won't be anything until the fall semester for sure. The extra money's nice and getting out of the house is good, as well. I like hanging out in the shop. Nice environment and my co-workers are all straight up folks.

The agenda currently is taxes, shift levers and some reading. Nothing that will cause me any pain. Except the taxes, that always causes me great pain. 

No comments: