Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Sock It To Me


Tricky Dick doing the famous sock it to me guest appearance in 1968.


Here yesterday I had an old coffee can doing a socket to me guest appearance. I was working on sorting out some of the stuff I got from the wife's sister last week. In addition to the stuff in the photo, there were two 1/2 x 9/16 open end wrenches in the can. I really don't need any more sockets but I think I'll get a set of 3/8" drive sorted out and throw them in the Bucket Boss down the basement. I've got a 1/4" drive kit that has screwdriver bits and small sockets but occasionally I need something a little bigger for maintenance or project work. Just glancing at the pile I noticed there's both metric and English, so I think I can get a decent set put together. I've got an extra 3/8 ratchet in the shop. Not sure what I'll do with the leftovers - hate to throw them away. They're all a good brand - Craftsman, Blackhawk and Challenger. 

No comments: