Sunday, November 8, 2020

Cowboy Song

 


Different kind of cowboy tune but one I'm quite fond of. 


Likewise. Different kind of van but one I'm quite fond of - '47 Divco as seen on Facebook. She's a beaut!

I ran out of paint yesterday while painting the end of the shop. Fortunately, I checked Menard's website before leaving. The store I normally do business with didn't have any but another store about the same distance away had three gallons of it, so off I went. It was too late to start by the time I got home so I cleaned up and painted  the door pulls and started on the installation of the light I bought the other day to put over the doors. I plan on finishing the painting today and then maybe work a bit on the handle for the roll. Maybe just finish the painting and then take a break - admire my handi-work and get lined up for the upcoming week.

2 comments:

cuzzin ricky said...

The weather has been beautiful for the beginning of November. Since our travel plans have been interrupted I've been on my porch project. Just might reach my goal before the weather shuts things down.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Monday's supposed to be warm again. Stay with it. Getting some projects done might be the only good thing to come out of this.