Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring is Sprung



























Shop Teacher Bob flying a kite just before the rain moved in. I thought about Ben Franklin and decided it might be prudent to call it quits. The flowers are from another one of my magnolias. This one is a Loebner's magnolia. It is just covered in blossoms this year. I got the newly repaired mower out and noticed the fruit trees are starting to bud while I was mowing around them.

Going to be another busy week. Working on the van sheet metal, fighters going to Indy on Thursday, the normal weekly stuff that's always going on, plus I'm going on a field trip Saturday morning. I'll be sure to post about that one.

Time to start working the garden pretty soon. If the weather's good this weekend, I'm going to try and get mine spaded up. Get outside people!

1 comment:

Grumpyunk said...

Pretty Bloom on that tree. One of my favorites.