Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year In Review

It was all good, simple as that.

Plus Column:                                                                    

Added the SV650 and my brother's BSA to the stable.



No issues on the medical front, I'm slowing down a little but still ambulatory. I've got a great part-time job, a roof over my head, I'm eating regular and I managed to read 58 books this past year. I'm blessed with friends and family that both love and tolerate me. I've got enough projects to last me at least 20 years and even though I didn't make a lot of progress on any of them last year, in the big picture that's OK. But I did scratch another item off the bucket list when I saw this:


Minus Column:
- 0 -

Yep, all good. Let's hope 2014 is the same.

Felice Anno Nuovo to one and all.


No comments: