Wednesday, November 9, 2016

It's Finally Over

Photo From Here

Photo From Here

Photo From Here

Now that the election is over I'd like to personally thank both presidential candidates for forcing me to stop watching television and looking at political crap on the internet. I'm not aware of who won the election as I write this, but regardless, as Brother Johnny used to say, "We're boned". That being the case, it's time to stop worrying about things I can't control and head back into the shop for those things I can control, mostly, and from which I derive much pleasure. Motorcycles and vintage cars and using the skills I've developed over the past 50 or so years and, hopefully, further develop in the years yet to come. I don't know how many more I'll be blessed with but I'd like to have the opportunity to create my "masterpiece", whatever that is I decide on. In the meantime, I'll keep hammering away, both literally and figuratively, while trying to channel the spirit of one of these guys.

Rock on!



No comments: