Thursday, June 27, 2019

Handyman

Photo From Here

Well, yeah. Things are working out well being a handyman at the new gig. I'm keeping pretty busy working on lawn mowers and doing a bit of welding here and there. Not sure what I'll be doing this fall when the mowing season is over. Probably pick up the slack that will be left when the summer help goes back to school.


Shelf brackets for the new gig. These will go next to the salt rack I posted the photo of a few days ago. The welders are going to stay next to the rack. These will go over the welders to store rods, helmets, etc. The end pieces were cut-offs from the pieces I used to fab the rack. The grandson sand blasted them for me. I was going to have him cut the square tube for me as well but he wasn't dressed for that. He's planning on coming down this summer on a regular basis. I'm hoping to teach him a few things and have him help me complete a few projects. He's going to be a freshman in high school next year. Time for him to start thinking about a career path. Even if he doesn't have any interest in being a welder, it's good to be exposed to different trades just so you'll know what it is you don't want to do - like me with plumbing.

No comments: