Tuesday, May 21, 2019

At Least It's Not Snowing


Going to be a busy week - working two days and going to two open wheel events, if they don't get rained out or snowed out. 45 degrees and raining this morning, calling for a high in the mid-fifties.

Not much else going on. Still working on getting things ship-shape around the shack. I hired some domestic help to speed up the progress. She's taking a room at a time and working her way around the house. The plan is not only to get a deep cleaning but also to force the Missus and I to start getting rid of some of the clutter. We're both collectors, so that's going to be tough trying to decide what goes and what stays but it's time to start on the downsizing.

I've about got the family history project finished. I added a few bits of info over the weekend and proofread the whole thing. Looks good. I've got a couple of things I'd like to add before I turn it over to my brother to get it printed, however. Hopefully I can that that finished before my trip out his way.

That's it for now.

No comments: