Saturday, August 15, 2009

Educational Advice

I got the following from the Starlet Showcase blog. It usually features really cool photos of Hollywood starlets from the old black and white days but he threw in a back to school feature.

Anyway, here's my advice: read a book, read lots of books, keep your face washed and don't worry about your complexion too much, don't give your teachers a hard time, don't be late for everything, always use condoms, get plenty of sleep but not during class, and if you go home with someone and he doesn't own any books, don't sleep with him. That's basically it. Have fun.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

3 comments:

Traveling Pirate said...

Great advice! Wish I could hang it on my classroom wall!

Shop Teacher Bob said...

If it was last year, I'd say go for it. Might be better to show a little restraint this year.

tvi said...

HEY "BOB",

THAT SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN GRANITE AT THE FRONT AND REAR DOORS OF EVERY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION!

TVI