Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thumbs Up

Photo From Here


That would be Senor Bulto hisself with the hat on talking to the guy sitting on the Metrella. And because I've got a thousand projects in the queue, but I've got a Metrella, it'd be pretty cool to hammer out a dustbin fairing like that and maybe take a stab at Bonneville.

Photo From Here

It would be nothing but righteous running down that black stripe. Aren't really too many things left on the bucket list but Bonneville's one of them. Speed Week is August 10-16 this year. I've got a window of opportunity between summer school and the start of the Fall semester that would allow me to check it out. If I worked it out right, I could make it out a little bit farther west, take a leak to mark my territory, and I'd have been in all of the continental United States. 48 out of 50 ain't too shabby. Then I could come home and start thinking about building something. Something like a 250 Metrella with a dustbin fairing and an expansion chamber that'll make your ears bleed. Oh yeah, buddy. Nothing but righteous. 

No comments: