Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gone to Seed




















I planned on writing a post at least twice a week when I started this blog. For the most part I've been able to keep that up but after finishing up the high mileage car and cleaning up the shop this week, I haven't felt like doing a darn thing. I mean, I've got the usual crap to contend with - student gets thrown out of school a month before graduation for breaking into lockers and using drugs, plus a former student and boxer of mine got his name in the police blotter of the local paper - that kind of thing, but other than paper work and a couple of little things, I didn't work on a damn thing this week. Felt pretty good, too. Unlike a lot of high school kids, though, I won't be able to maintain the pace. I'll have to go back to working.

PS. I did get the final write-up on the high mileage contest done. Click on the link and check it out.

No comments: