Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Guzzi








Click and make it big.
You'll thank yourself later.










I saw the this picture at Le Container and it came from the Italian Motor blog. The Italian Motor is also a new magazine that's about ready for it's third issue. Looks like some pretty cool stuff there. As the time for my trip approaches ever nearer, I'm getting more and more pumped but I've always been fond of the Moto Guzzis for some reason. The more I see of these cafe style hot rods, the more I want one. I damn sure don't need another project, or anything with wheels under it for that matter, but you gotta admit, that's one sweet motorbike.

Maybe finish about 20 projects and start shopping. Should put me to about 85.

5 comments:

tvi said...

HEY "BOB",

THAT IS A COOL BIKE. OH AND EIGHTY-FIVE IS GOOD NUMBER.

TALK TO YOU SOON,

TVI

Shop Teacher Bob said...

I'll probably never get caught up enough to justify bringing another project bike home. Can't see me springing for a new one either with retirement looming and everything going up in price. Always nice to dream, though.

Grumpyunk said...

Damn, that's a sweet looking bike. You'd look good on that with a puddin' bowl helmet.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Should probably invest a little time and money in the old Ducati and ride that bad boy. It's got torque like a tractor and really sounds good with those Conti's. However, when it comes to those Guzzi's, like Jimmy Carter, I have lusted in my heart.

domestikdeva said...

If only I had known that all I had to do is click to make it bigger. Enough said.