Monday, October 24, 2011

More Guzzi




















I saw this at Moto Art Journal by way of Italian Motor. It's the only hard tail Guzzi I've ever seen. It's also one of the nicest bobbers I've seen lately. I'm not so sure that a hard tail is the way to go, especially with that seat, but you have to admire the craftsmanship and the design. If you click on the link you can see a few more photos and they're a little larger as well. I'd like to get a copy of the Italian Motor magazine to check out but I get almost too many to keep up with as it is. Looks like a real nice mag for those of us into Italian bikes.



















This is more my cup of tea. Clip-on's, rearsets, solo saddle, plus those look like Conti's on the exhaust. That's what's on my old Ducati. No baffles in them. They just have the end of the pipe folded back in on itself to restrict things a little. Loud in a good way. This was at Rocket Garage. Always lots of nice bikes there. As soon as the barn's closed in, I need to be working on a bike!

No comments: