Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hittin' The List

Photo From Here

The to-do list, that is. I've been pecking away at all kinds of things the last few days. Finishing up the staircase installation, putting up some more OSB on the walls in the top of the barn, sharpening the mower blades so I can  mow again, starting some seeds. Lots of other little things as well.

Not so busy I can't waste a little time on the internet and catch up a little on my reading, however. I've been looking at a few motorcycle blogs lately that feature classic bikes and racers like the one in the above photo. This nice weather has me wanting to ride. As soon as I get a little bit more done on the barn and garden, it will definitely be time to get back on a two wheeler project of some sort. Every time I fill up the truck it costs a hundred bucks. Time to get the little Rapido running.
Photo From Here
This one's all slicked up and shiny. Mines not ready to be seen in the company of the Norton but it's ready to see some daylight. All I need is a little time. Seems like that's always the case, though. I am going to have something to show for my time this week at least. Might not be a motorcycle, but there's real, measurable progress.











No comments: