Monday, August 12, 2013

Super Heroes

I haven't been posting too much about interesting projects of late. However, while maybe not all that interesting, I've been getting stuff done that needs to be done so I can get back to the fun projects. Stuff like this:


The tree trimmers were here yesterday and took down two trees and trimmed up a big oak that had grown out enough that it was getting into the roof on the house. I thought about getting a new chainsaw and tackling the two trees that were coming down myself, no way I was going to try the one interfering with the roof, however. I made the smart move and called the pro and this morning everything is done. I've still got some clean up to do but that was part of the deal. The guy in the bucket in the photo is a former student and we did a bunch of work for his dad at the school over the years. He cut me a righteous deal and replaced the photo eye on the big yard light while he was here as well. Tree trimming superhero, that boy. I talked to my cousin over the weekend and he's going to take most of the wood. As soon as I can get everything cleaned up, I'll put in a fence for the puppy. Like always, one thing done but another to take it's place.

I don't know how I'm ever going to get all the shit done around here that needs to be done but I'm thinking maybe a cape would help.

Photo From Here

Probably not - looked good on Evel, though. Maybe Surly should get the cape. He's the one with the Harley Ferguson.

I'm going out to put the finishing touches on the pressure plate for the cider press. The apples will be ripe soon. Be nice to sit around sipping cider in the cool evenings with or without a cape.

Keep on a rockin' superheroes!




No comments: