Monday, February 3, 2014

Get Your Hand Outta My Pocket....


Started working on my taxes - always such a delight - especially on the day after the Super Bowl when the NFL made something like $6 million per minute on the ads but don't pay a dollar in taxes on the revenue. But I guess it's more important for a teacher or an adjunct faculty at the local community college to carry the load than an organization that makes $9 billion per year. Sure, that seems fair, doesn't it? One nice thing about this is that the boys in Washington are going to see to it that we no longer have to worry about this type of income inequality in the future. That's probably why they're pushing so hard for the minimum wage increase. That's what we're all going to be making in the future - except them of course. They came awfully close to having to buy the same insurance plan that they saddled the rest of the country with. I'm sure they won't make that mistake again.

Now that I've got that off my chest, back to the taxes.

No comments: