Wednesday, February 19, 2014

One For Me

Photo From Here

One for me

Photo From Here

and one for Johnny.

Spent another morning shoveling and snowblowing yesterday. I couldn't get the tractor to push the snow through the big drift in front of the barn door so I got the snowblower to ease the way. While I was doing that a former student came up the lane with a 4x4 and a plow and took care of most of my plow work for me. Only had to spend an hour out there that way. Actually it was a beautiful morning to be out. Sun was out and it wasn't too cold. Just a pain to clear away 6" of snow when it's going to melt in the next couple of days anyway. Might be a little more coming in this weekend. According to the Chicago TV stations, normal snow accumulation is about 26" per winter season. We've got close to 70" this year. That's a lot of shoveling for my old back.

We've been having some computer problems of late. If I go missing for a few days, don't be alarmed. Probably going to have to get some professional help on getting things cleaned up a little.




No comments: