Thursday, February 13, 2014

Socrates

Photo From Here
One might add it's a shame to see his strength slip away from him as he grows old also. In addition to my snow shoveling, I've been doing some strength training lately. When I was going to rehab they had us working with rubber bands for muscle development and they work surprising well. If you use them, that is. 5 to 10 minutes per day/3-4 times per week is about all it takes to keep your muscle tone.  The weatherman was forecasting some 40 degree days for next week. Won't be long after that I can get out on the bicycle, increase the walking routine and start prepping the garden - already ordered some seeds and plants.

Spring will be here soon enough. In the meantime, take the kids skating or sledding. I'll see about shoveling out my truck that I managed to get stuck in the driveway last night.


No comments: