Saturday, May 10, 2014

Walking the Dog


I started my vacation last evening by participating in a one mile dog walk to help support a local police K-9 group. The young lady I normally do the run/walks with brought her dog and we had a great time walking the mutts on a beautiful evening through a lovely part of town. I came across another 5K in June that will be an 80's themed event. After the run there will be a band, food, fireworks and a beer garden. I was never too big on the whole decade but a 5K on a Saturday night with all the trimmings could be fun, so that looks like our next outing. I'll have to see if I can dig up a leisure suit some place.

The weather today is supposed to be lovely, so I need to get out and get busy. Calling for cool temps and rain most every day next week. Won't be able to get much done outside that way but that'll give me a real good excuse to pick back up on a couple of the projects in the shop.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: