Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Photo From Here

Not much going on around here for the next couple of days. According to the Weather Channel it's currently 13 degrees with a windchill of -5 and the forecast is for continued cold until the weekend. Somehow or another the TV remote came up missing on Sunday, so it looks like it's time to catch up on some reading and maybe get around to cleaning up the basement workbench. While I'm down there I should blow the cobwebs off the bike and spend a little time on the trainer. I don't mind exercising - in fact, I enjoy it - but treadmills and bike trainers just don't do it for me. I should put my speed bag platform down the basement and hang up a heavy bag down there. Those I'd use. I need to start doing a little strength training again, as well. Sarcopenia, don't you know.

I saw where the entire US is having below freezing temperatures, even Hawaii. Stay warm, look after your pets and look for the uptick in the birth rate next August.

No comments: