Tuesday, June 19, 2018

We Have Water

The well guy showed up and made the hook up. The pump cycle time is much shorter and you can tell when it's running that it's pumping water rather than sucking air. Glad that's over with. I've got quite a bit of work to do to repair the damage done to the yard and the sidewalk but I knew that was coming.

Doing a shake-down cruise on the bike. Going to ride the Panhandle Pathway, camp for the night and then come back the following day. It's been awhile since I did any bike touring but I think I've got everything packed up that I'll need, not only on the shake-down cruise but also for the Cowboy Trail, except for additional clothing and provisions.

I should get my other computer back in another day or two, when that happens I'll post a few pictures of what's been going on around here.

No comments: