Friday, August 10, 2018

Bolts

The bolts arrived for the Rickati. I installed them where they should go to make sure the lengths were right and installed the couple I needed for the 900 as well. I probably won't make much headway on the bikes in the next few days. I picked up the blocks to finish the well job and some lumber to get the veranda for the new barn to the point I can raise it into place. I came up a couple of blocks shy to finish the well, so I need to pick up a couple more to be finished but since they're laid dry it'll only take me a couple of minutes to finish up once I get the blocks.

I've still got a bit of lumberjack work to finish up. I'm going to try and get that done today after I take the missus to the eye doctor. Maybe work on one of the bikes after supper.

No comments: