Monday, January 1, 2024

Felice Anno Nuovo 2024

 


Kennedy's Inaugural Address where he implores us to ask what we can do for our country. 

I've been asking myself that question as of late. My country definitely needs some help, but what can one man do that will make much of a difference at this late stage of the game. Vote? I've voted in every election since I came of age and yet, here we are just the same. 33 trillion in debt, involved in a couple of foreign wars, sending money we don't have all over the world, one in five children food insecure, people living paycheck to paycheck, and we are being invaded by thousands of military age men from all over the world on a daily basis. I wish I was more optimistic about the new year, but my paranoia still has a pretty firm grip on me.  

Regardless of what the future brings, keep your powder dry and best of luck to all of you in 2024. 

No comments: