Thursday, October 10, 2024

Never Ending Clean-Up

 


Shop Teacher Bob doing my thing. The junk on the table is part of the crap that came out of a couple of the corners of the shop. We're still cleaning and organizing but there's been a lot of progress. The pile destined for the scrap yard keeps growing, anyway.


Another wall bracket for the big barn. I've been making all the brackets out of whatever material I've got laying around. However, I'm about out of angle like I used for this one. I need to replenish my inventory of both angle and square tubing. I'm pretty well fixed for round stock for lathe work, and I bought a bunch of aluminum round bars years ago from a supplier that was closing down. In fact, I'll probably never use all of that, but it was one of those deals if you take it all, I'll give you a real good price. So I did.

I need to head back to the college in the next couple of days to grade the final exams and swing by Menards to pick up a few things while I'm in the neighborhood. I've got a week off and the weather's nice, so I want to tackle a few things on the to-do list. Steady by jerks as my old pal Joey used to say.

No comments: