Sunday, May 19, 2024

Dreamsickle

 


Passed the kidney stone Friday evening - glad that's over with. Saturday I ran some errands, stopped by the boxing gym to see what was going on and picked up some jam nuts for the shift linkage so I can get back moving forward on that one. 

I got the Dreamsickle down from the rafters where it's been hanging for a couple of years. The idea being that with the more upright seating position I might be able to ride without any chest pain. Since both tires were flat, I walked it out to the shop to get them pumped up. After airing them up, I hopped on for a shakedown cruise, got about a 1/2 mile from the house and the front tire went flat. The tube looked like it got a pinch flat but I had a spare tube, so it's ready to ride. I'm going to try some short rides and see how I hold up. Hopefully, this'll do it for me. 

No comments: