Sunday, May 26, 2024

Progress

 


Cuzzin Ricky and I did the Dead Relative's Tour yesterday. In addition to the actual relatives, we plant some flowers on other graves as well, one of which is George Grissom. We have to walk past his grave to reach our grandparents' graves and had never seen any flowers on his so Rick and I adopted him - young guy who died on a combat mission over Europe. 

It was a beautiful day to be out. Rick and I both enjoy making the rounds. We've got an aunt and a few other distant relatives in another cemetery. That's going to take a bit of a road trip, but we've got flowers and the time, so we'll be taking care of those later this week, weather permitting.


I went out to the shop after coming home to finish machining the shift lever. It still needs a bit of filing and polishing, but now I can start completing the rest of the foot controls for the shifting and braking. Some would say it's about time, and I would concur.



No comments: