Sunday, August 23, 2026

Oil Tank

 

I think the safety posters only work if people can figure out the message, even at that, no guarantee.



I went to check out the oil tank job yesterday. TVI had purchased all the fittings and the sheet metal a while back, he was just waiting to get his engine back to check the fit of his pattern. We talked over a few other bike things and shot the breeze a bit - nice chat. 

Beautiful day, so when I came home I swapped out the mower blades and then cut the front yard. Did a bit of tinkering as well. Looks like the next few days are going to be nice - be a real blessing for the storm victims. I'm going to try and get some more outside work done while it's dry, myself. Maybe get out on the bike as well.

2 comments:

MARSHALL OVERCLOTH said...

the poster shows a man violently vomiting.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Welding makes you puke?