Sunday, August 16, 2026

This & That

 


Here's the young man that was in the photo a few posts back that was sparring when I went to Indy with Coach Jen. He won a split decision in his bout in Texas and ended up with a title of some sor. Coach Jen didn't know exactly the belt they were fighting for, but he beat the hometown champ, so he must have fought well.

Speaking of Coach Jen, she's selling Earth Magic Body Potions now. All natural products for both men and women. I'm thinking about trying some of the beard oil. Check it out, or better yet, order a little something and help her out.

I went out to the shop Friday evening and found a bunch of torn up foam insulating board on the floor. Looking up there was no doubt where it came from - a new hole in the ceiling. It didn't take long for a raccoon to get in there after repairing it. I had set the live trap and sure enough, had a 'coon in the trap. I disposed of the varmint, so now I'll patch the hole and reset the trap after doing a little work to keep the trap anchored in place. I'll also once again walk around the building to see if I can figure out how they're getting in. 

A little more rain in the forecast for today and tomorrow. Looks to be dry and pleasant for at least seven days after that. Let's hope so. We don't need any more rain anywhere in the state now.   

No comments: