Monday, July 21, 2008

Gym Update


































Worked on the gym a little bit today. The ring is ready to go now. Just about everything inside is done except for a couple of small details. I need to make a gate for the driveway to control the traffic flow. The other two guys put up a fence, poured a sidewalk and did some landscaping. We're looking to open right after Labor Day.

Worked a little on the Honda after I got back from the gym. I need to get some new fuel and vent lines. I thought I had a battery but the terminals are on the wrong side. Looks like a positive cable just a little longer would do it. I hate to start changing to non standard parts but I would like to have it go. I might just put the jumper cables on it and light it off. Make sure everything else works before I spring for a battery. I put the ducktail on it today. The paint is really going to look nice. Also, I bought a new jacket the other day so I'm pretty well committed now. New jacket, helmet, plates and insurance. I've got everything except a functioning motorcycle.

No comments: