Saturday, August 9, 2008

Barn Demolition











































Steady by jerks, there's progress being made. I got quite a little bit done in only two days. The dumpster's filling up with shingles and the weather has been remarkably mild for this time of year. Still sweating like a pig but no way around that unless I opt for big time mechanical help. That would also require a few more dumpsters or dump trucks. After getting the price for the first one, I'll just keep plugging away. I should have all the shingles loaded up in a couple of more days.

2 comments:

Surly said...

You can drag the photos down into the text to reduce that gap you're getting. Inserting pics with blogger is not intuituve.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Thanks - the post never looks like the preview due to the crap on the right side of the actual blog page. I'll get it tamed one of these days.