Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sheet Metal

I'm heading out to pick up the metal for the barn in a little bit. There's two weeks left for the boys to at least get the roof on. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. It's looking like rain out there now, in fact.

Put a couple of guys on the cider press job. I decided to just start from scratch and build a metal one. Since I can use the big screw and bucket, it should be wrapped up next week.

That's all from here.

Traveling Pirate: I saw your comment the other day but Blogger went haywire. The post went away along with the comment and I couldn't log in to respond. So, thanks for the comment and we all need to get together after you get home - talk a little shop and a little trip.


1 comment:

Traveling Pirate said...

I had problems with blogger as well on my blog. We definitely need to all get together when I get back and before a certain other person leaves town for good. I'm always willing to host, although I have no idea what my yard is looking like these days! I can only imagine.