Sunday, March 1, 2015

Laser Saw Guide


For good or evil, if you subscribe to do-it-yourself  type magazines, sooner or later you'll end up getting a packet of post cards for products you may or may not be interested in. Normally I just toss them unopened right into the garbage can but for some reason I opened up the last package and thumbed through them and found the miter saw laser guide from LaserUS. Price was only $9.95 including shipping when I followed the link on the card (www.Wood-Jan.com/Laser), so I ordered one. The price on the website is $24.95. I've got no idea how well it will work or how long it will last but for less than ten bucks, why not give it a shot. 


Howz about that - it works! It runs on three little watch batteries and turns itself on automatically. Even came with three spare batteries. If it works for any length of time, well worth the ten bucks.

No comments: