Monday, November 9, 2020

Done Painting

 


I finished painting the shop yesterday. It soaked up the paint pretty good. Maybe I'll put another coat on in the spring. I'm done painting for this year, at least outside. It's about time to do some work inside. Maybe tackle a bit of that this winter. 

I went for a bike ride after finishing the painting but that was all for the day. I'll pick up some supplies today to install the light over the big doors and paint the milk cans that normally bookend that end of the building. I've got a cup brush on a small grinder that should make quick work of the cleanup and then spray them white. 

I need to clean up the shop a bit, make the handle for the roll and maybe bend a piece of tubing for the motorcycle project. Now that the roll's almost done, I need to figure out where I'm going to put it. I've got a combination disc/belt sander coming from Harbor Freight. Going to have to figure where I'm going to put that one as well.

No comments: