Friday, May 26, 2023

Weekend Schedule


When I was doing the square foot gardening, I made some hoops out of PVC tube for a miniature greenhouse to extend the growing season. That didn't pan out as well as I wanted - mostly due to lack of effort on my part - but I kept the tubes. Since the trailer I put together recently will be parked outside for a while, I wanted to cover it up. Using the hoops, I can protect the plywood and keep any cargo I might want to carry dry. I need to get a few more tarp straps of a different length than what I have to do a better job of holding the tarp down, but that's easy enough done.

I took a friend to get cataract surgery yesterday - pretty much shot the whole day in the ass, but it was a good day just the same. Cuzzin Ricky and I are doing the dead relatives tour today, so that'll take up most of this day as well. I've got a tentative bike and train ride on tap for tomorrow, and I'll probably park my fanny in front of the television Sunday to watch the 500, maybe get a walk in. Nothing on the calendar for Monday, but I want to get some work done in the shop and I've still got some yard work to finish up. Things are looking much better, though.


Take time this weekend to remember those who gave their all in service to our country. There's been way too many that have made the supreme sacrifice, and I'm sure there will be many more in the future, unfortunately. When will they ever learn.
 

No comments: