Monday, September 25, 2023

Dream a Little Dream

 


Put on the Mamas & Papas while in the woodshop the last couple of days. Great group from back in the day.

I rode the Himalayan south Saturday for a funeral service for my cousin's husband. Beautiful day for a bike ride. In fact, I was thinking on the way down how nice it would be if I kept on going all the way to Kentucky or Tennessee. As it ended up, however, I put about 120 miles on the bike for the round trip. 


After I got home I made the pieces to replace the trim on the shop window. I painted one side after cutting them out and painted the other side Sunday morning before going on a hike. I'll see about installing them today after I see the shoulder doc this morning. I imagine he'll cut me loose after telling me to keep doing the exercises. My range of motion still needs some work but I'm a good 90% now.

Going along with that, my Medicare insurance provider has a health club deal. there aren't any in town here but down the road a bit there are two. One has a heavy bag and is open 24/7. I'm going to check it out and see if it works for me when the weather turns cold.
 

No comments: