Friday, February 25, 2022

Life During War Time

 


Seems a fitting selection since once again we're looking at a war. Of course there has been one going on someplace in the world my entire life. Now the question becomes should the US become involved? My response is those in charge should consult with a school superintendent. His response? "I'd like to help you but there's just no money." Simple as that.


Cold day again yesterday. I layed around the shack the better part of the day but since I had to bundle up to check on the chickens and get the mail, I figured I might as well hit the shop for a bit. I finished a little milling job and since I was in the neighborhood, I milled the plate for the idler on the jitney steering. I need a heavy washer to ride in the wider slot and I'll need a spacer bushing between the sprocket and the plate but I'll have to wait on that until I get a chain and can line things up.

I'll try to pull the rag out of my ass today and get some more done.

No comments: